Upcoming Author Events
- June 4, 2019 – Lake Travis Independent Living, 11:00 a.m.
- June 12, 2019 – Brookdale Georgetown, Main Lobby, 3:00 p.m. Free and open to the public.
- June 27, 2019 – Oak Hill UMC United Methodist Women Book Club, 10:00 a.m. Free and open to the public.
- July 28, 2019 – Phoenix Commons, Oakland, CA, 7:00 p.m. Free and open to the public.
- August 27, 2019 – Pearls of Wisdom Book Club, Bethany UMC, 7:00 p.m.
- November 30, 2019 – Riviera Club at Classic Orchard, Bangalore, India, 10:00 a.m. Free and open to the public.
If your group is interested in an Author Visit, please contact the author.
* For groups that have not read the book, the author can provide a 45-minute personal talk, reading compelling excerpts from the book and telling stories about his mother, their relationship, and his writing journey, followed by additional time for Q&A, book sales and signings. The program can be tailored to meet other needs.
* For book clubs which have read the book, the author is happy to attend club meetings to participate in the discussion and answer questions, and sign copies. The visit can be tailored to meet other needs.
“Author Kerry Stevens was our guest speaker and he gave one of the best presentations I have ever heard from a writer. His memoir to his mom, “Forever Herself: A Son’s Memoir of a Remarkable Woman” is loving and inspirational.” – Barbara Babcock, President, Leander Writers’ Guild